Dreaded terrorist sect Boko Haram, on Friday released a new video where it denied any plans of surrender. This declaration comes a few days after la frail looking eader of the sect, Abubakar Shekau released a video where he stated that he had reached the end of his road. Read here if you missed.
However, in yesterday’s message, Boko Haram maintained that it was a formidable fighting force. “You should know that there is no truce, there is no negotiations, there is no surrender,” said an unidentified masked man wearing camouflage said in a prepared script in Hausa, in the video posted on YouTube.
“This war between us will not stop.”
Though it remains unclear if Shekau is this new video which was of better quality than the one he released previously, the video featured nine masked Boko Haram fighters in an undisclosed sandy desert.
Leave your views in comments box below.