The Exquisite Lady Of the Year 2013 Awards was held on Sunday the 24th of November and great expectations were surpassed as Exquisite magazine made history once again at the FIFTH edition of the ELOY Awards held at the Red Carpet hall, Victoria Island, Lagos.
|Tewa Onasanya & Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett
||Tewa Onasanya & Mercy Ajisafe wearing a Moofa dress|
Toke Makinwa in a dress by Elizabeth Waldorf,
make up by Anita Brows Beauty
styled by Damilola Oke
|Dolapo Oni (Middle)||Rita Dominic|
With Baileys as the headline sponsor, the event kicked off at 6pm with cocktails and all the glitz and glamour that accompanies a celebrity studded red carpet, guests endlessly trooping in, all looking exquisite and being touched up by the team of makeup artists from Baileys.
Uti Unwachukwu and Maria Okarende of Beat FM played hosts to the distinguished ladies and gentlemen in attendance. Ruby sang the National Anthem. Music Performances were by Emma Nyra, Yemi Alade, Ruby, Evaezi and Saeon. All had explosive performances that left the audience wishing for more.
|Uti Nwachukwu & Niyola||
Joyce Jacob wearing a Virgo Apparels dress
Styled by Jennique Consulting
|Maria Okan||Tonto Dikeh|
|Dr Joe Okei-Odumakin (Middle)|
Tewa Onasanya the editor in chief of exquisite magazine stated that the ELOY award is an award ceremony used to celebrate women of excellence in different fields and also used as a platform to increase the awareness for cervical cancer. She expressed that the ELOY awards is given out to the most voted for person and then finally decided following the ELOY awards criteria.
The Awardees mounted the stage as called upon by the hosts and the winners of the ELOY 2013 are:
• Food Manufacturing Company Of The Year As Voted for by women : DANGOTE FOODS
• Female Accessory Designer Of The Year: MADAM COQUETTE BY HAOWA BELLO
• Female Cloths Retailer Of The Year: MANGO
• Household Goods Manufacturing Brand Of The Year As voted for By Women : SAMSUNG
• Fashion Designer Of The Year in association with Baileys: MOOFA BY OLAYINKA FASHOLA
• Female Movie Producer Of The Year: RITA DOMINIC AND MILDRED OKWO (THE MEETING)
• Ladies In PR And Management: SERAH DONALD, SARAH DONALD PR & MANAGEMENT
• Film Actress Of The year: TONTO DIKE
• Female On Air Personality of the Year – TOLU ADELERU-BALOGUN, NIGERIA INFO
• Female Promising Artiste: PRYSE
• Stylist Of The Year in Association with Baileys: TOYIN LAWANI FOR TIANNAHSTYLING
• Brand Ambassador Of The Year: DOLAPO ONI, SNAPP
• Beauty Brand: ZARON
• TV Presenter of the year: ZAINAB BALOGUN
• Promising Female Blogger / online editor of the year: THIRDWORLDPROFASHIONAL.COM
• Make Up Artist Of The Year: JOYCE JACOBS BEAUTY
• ELOY recognition Award in association with UBA for your Entrepreneur role in the Agricultural Sector: CYNTHIA MOSUNMOLA UMORU, PRETTY MISS FARMER
• ELOY recognition award for your role in Human Rights Protection in Nigeria: DR MRS JOE OKEI-ODUMAKIN
• ELOY recognition award for your role in Business and Banking in Nigeria: MRS ADEOLA AZEEZ
• Most Female Friendly Company of the year: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
ELOY is powered by exquisite magazine and the 2013 edition partners include Baileys, UBA (Ruby Account), X-pression, LIRS, Nikita waffles, Bank of Industry, Hello food, Luxury Hampers gifts a& co, Bella Naija, Cool FM, Wazobia FM.
Photo Credit- Tewa Onasanya for Exquisite Magazine
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.